Машка

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Close Encounters Of TRX Kind

If you don't know what the Google search on bmw trx wheels going to turn up, you haven't done your homework. I thought I did.

Then I had to face them in real life - like I mentioned before, three tires were 200/60R15, the fourth was 195/65R15, and the spare was 200/60VR390. The question I asked myself (being, as usual, overly paranoid) was - how the hell do I know if the wheels with R15 tires on them are indeed R15 wheels?

Two answers:

First, gotta look at the markings on those wheels. Sometimes, you have to take the cover off, sometimes not:

Style 5Style TRX-2

Second, compare them against known BMW wheel styles (either look it up in a catalog or search if that link is broken).

And, of course, nothing works better than a asking the question on mye28.com - just make sure you do your homework first. Sometimes, if you're really thorough, you won't even have to go there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment